Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bon Voyage

Temp is down. Counts are up. Soooooooooooooo, we are outta here and headed off to fun in the sun in Atlantis! The kids are coming out of their skin with excitement! We are going to go leave counts and temps behind and revel in our family ad enjoy every single second of this trip! We are headed to Orlando tonight and then fly out to the Bahamas Friday morning. Rest your eyes over the weekend, good people. Come Tuesday you will be forced to endure many, mandy, many, many pictures!

Love to all~

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Have fun and leave the stress behind. I'm excited for all of you and I CANNOT wait to see pictures when you get back!! FuN fUn FuN!!!

Anissa Mayhew said...

Can't wait to hear from you when you get back!!! I know you took a laptop with you, probably 3, but let me know how much the trip sucks..otherwise I'll get all jealous and mopey.