Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nuggets and sparkles

Today was a good day. We went to clinic for a finger stick. Her blood counts were good. We had yummy lunch with our buddies the Mayhews. We went to the bookstore. We went and got a manicure and a pedicure. The lovely lady who was doing her nails looked at me like I had two heads when Mandy said, "I want half of my nails pink and half purple and sparkles on them, please." I think it is possible this is not a request she gets everyday. Go figure. Clearly, she needs to explore her inner 7 year old diva more.

We went off to group at CCC tonight. It was ChicFilA for dinner there tonight. Woooohoooo!!!!! ChicFilA is like crack to my kids. I am surprised it didn't bring on a seizure just looking at that many chicken nuggets in one place. Even Mandy ate tonight!

She is having her buddy Rachel sleep over tonight and she is downright giddy. She is in a great mood, had pizza she didn't eat for lunch, got multicolored, sparkly, incredibly tacky looking fingers and toes, had ChicFilA she actually did eat for dinner, hung out with her buddies at group tonight and now gets a sleepover. All is right and good in Mandyland.

Thanks for checking on her!
Love to all~

1 comment:

Anissa Mayhew said...

Your son is passed out in GUY heaven. I hope my girl is loving your girl! Thanks for a great day and we'll see you in the AM.

Love
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org