Friday, February 20, 2009

Chemo and Fundraiser

I am up to my armpits in Mandy's Fundraiser this week. My two buddies, Anissa and Liza spent 5.5 hours helping to assemble baskets one night this week. There are some amazing raffle and auction items!! I sobbed like a two year old when I saw it all put together....the kindness people have shown to us was just absolutely overwhelming. We hope to see you there tomorrow, Saturday, 2/21 from 10-2 at Lithia Springs Elementary in Valrico! Thanks to one and all who have worked so hard to put this together!

Chemo was fine this week. A few funky neuro-ish symptoms, but overall, she is doing great. It never ceases to amaze me the happiness and spirit with which she bounces into chemo. You would think she was going to a play date. That tells you something about the staff there. Love them to itty, bitty, teeny, tiny bits!

Hope to see you all tomorrow! Lots of pictures and updates from a very full weekend, soon, I promise.

Love to all~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your fundraiser was a HUGE success.