Monday, January 5, 2009

Why I love hockey

We have recently discovered that we are a family of hockey fans.

I know.

Who knew? Right?

Well, here's the thing. Hockey? It's cool, no pun intended.! It is an artful blend of grace, knock-down-drag-out fights, way cute hockey player guys and cute cheerleader girls....something for everyone!

I have grown to love hockey. We all have. Don't understand it. AT ALL. But, love to watch it. But, most of all what I love to watch at hockey games is this.

This girl? LOVES HER SOME HOCKEY! Love the players, wants to be a Lightning Girl cheerleader, loves the game, loves the spectacle of it all. LOVES, LOVES, LOVES IT! And I? Love to watch her having this much fun screaming her fool head off.



By the way, MRI results are here, in case you missed it.

Love to all~

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Go Mandy! I thought Sam was a spaz but you've got her beat! Love to see you smile !!!
It reminds me of that song by Tim McGraw that I LOVE, Just To See You Smile. (and I am very happy to read about your test results). You are in our prayers every single day!
Sam & family