Friday, August 7, 2009

News...

So, when your Daddy is in the newspaper business and you decide you want to make a newspaper, no construction paper/marker combo will do. Nooooo, in our house when you decide you want to make a newspaper, Daddy (former award winning newspaper designer turned newspaper software geek) gets allllll They-are-following-in-my-footsteps giddy.

So, Daddy gets to "test" his work software on the most demanding customers around...an 8 year old girl and a 10 year old boy. This is software used by some major newspapers worldwide and now by the staff of Dogs Daily



There are real stories on there (make sure to enlarge it so you can read them) written by the reporters and photography by Zachary. Subscriptions are available and advertising inquiries are being accepted. :-)

(Larger versions of the stories below - click to enlarge):







In other news, I am headed to Texas for a few days tomorrow to help out at our friends, the Damms. Send up some extra prayers for them, please...they are amazingly good people.

Love to all~

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This newspaper is just too darn cute !! Sign me up for a subscription, and if they want ads, I'll take an add out too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie

I wish you, your family and especially Mandy every happiness and good fortune for the future. I was so sorry to hear about Steve. Please let Mandy know that I have registered to vote. I hope I am in time for the competition. Take care and best wishes
Natalie Willis (Australia)